Saturday, October 30, 2021

I do what I can but I don’t know if it’s enough

Hi, I guess I’m just looking for some advice. I (24f) will be having weight loss surgery here in a few months. I currently weigh 360 (down 14!) In the meantime, my dr has put me on a couple of medications to help with my appetite. I have been doing well with watching what I eat, but I work at a hospital and work long crazy hours. I don’t really get to go to the gym and have focused workout time. I can usually go if I work less than 10 hours, but that will largely be unlikely in November as we’ve have two people quit in the same week, and I already was covering most of the weekend shots as well. I guess I’m just lost. We’re so short staffed where I work, and I’m terrified that if I can’t meet my pre-surgery goal of 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week, I can’t get the surgery.

Please help. Any advice, words of encouragement, anything.

Edit: the 30 minutes has to be continuous

submitted by /u/AssistantZucchini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZH79xW

No comments:

Post a Comment