Monday, October 25, 2021

Gained 5lbs over the weekend

Hello y’all, I wanted to introduce myself before I start.

I’ve started CICO since July at 185lbs and was super excited to finally hit 159.6lbs this past Friday (Goal weight 135).

My calorie intake is 1400 a day but at most I hit 500-1000 because I have unidentifiable stomach issues for a year and a half that make me not hungry/nauseous. I work out 5 times a week, 10k steps a day and machine workouts depending on the day. I haven’t been consistent the past two weeks because again, stomach issues.

I’ve also stop taking Topomax (under doctor’s supervision) due to headache issues as well.

To continue, I ate relatively well this weekend too. I had sushi Friday, boiling shrimp in a bag Saturday and tacos Sunday, all under 1,400 because it’s the only meal I ate per day.

I weigh myself today and I’m shocked to see the scale at 163.8lbs.. that’s about a 5 pound gain in two days.

I’ve been very emotional and upset because this has never happened since my weight loss. Did I overeat? Is it water weight? I feel bloated and burping, but again I don’t know if it’s just my normal stomach issues or not. Just feel so lost and hopeless about my lost progress, any advice is appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/iddkboii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3npNCtX

No comments:

Post a Comment