Saturday, October 30, 2021

Is 1900 cal/day a lot?

I’m a 22 y/o 5’7” 165lbs FtM and im just a little confused abt calorie intake. I’m trying to lose just a little weight and try to gain some healthy habits in the long run. I’m pretty sedentary but make an effort to jog about 5km/day 5 days/week.

Now that background is kinda outta the way my question really is just like the title. Every calculator/app i use says 1800-1900 cal/day for losing about 1lbs a week while lightly active. Which is fine! I’ll gladly take some extra wiggle room because my goal is really build healthier habits and hoping a little weight loss comes with it- I’m just concerned its overestimating because 1900 a day seems like So Much food!

submitted by /u/ficksov
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EpYgHU

No comments:

Post a Comment