Monday, October 25, 2021

Fat Loss​ Programming - How we lose weight through cardiovascular exercise and an easy to follow, research based guide for fat loss programming.

Hi everyone.

I wrote a research based fat loss cardio guide for my own personal training clients and thought it might be helpful to some of you here.

https://fitstra.com/fat-loss-programming/

This approach to weight loss focuses on aiding fat loss through specific cardiovascular exercise intensities and durations. It is not a substitute for a good diet but is intended to complement one, accelerating progress.

I know this is a violation of the self-promotion rule, but I wanted to share something that might be helpful to some of you here. I don't make any money from views and simply like creating content.

If you have any questions about anything covered, I'd love to chat with you here. To promote discussions, view this post as an AMA with a trainer who focuses on fat loss.

submitted by /u/SamStephens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3md8dlO

No comments:

Post a Comment