Monday, October 25, 2021

Self Sabotage

I'm super close to my weight loss goal. Been working towards this for almost 2 years and I've lost over 100 lbs. I'm so proud of myself and I have upper body strength for the first time ever.

Problem is I can feel myself slipping back into old habits. Idk if I'm scared to get to my goal or what, but I've been fluctuating between 155 and 158 for like 4 months now. My diet is slipping (feel like I'm eating everything in sight at least once a week) and I have no motivation to work out on my own anymore. I see my trainer 2-3x a week still, which helps. But obviously it's not really getting me anywhere anymore.

I'm really not sure why I'm sabotaging myself but I can't seem to shake this slump. Should I talk to my trainer about it? Should I just stop trying to lose weight altogether and just focus on strength training?

Anyone who has been here and pushed through it, if you have any advice, it would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/ImAnAckleholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nv4oIc

No comments:

Post a Comment