Saturday, October 30, 2021

Positive Approach to losing weight

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well. So recently I've wanted to get back on the weight loss goal that I set, but couldn't do because of two waves of the pandemic in my country and various other reasons. I wanted to start a healthy habit that continues in 2022 and not make it a new year's resolution that I end up failing

The first time I lost weight at 19, I didn't really make sustainable habits and lost 30kg, but I would constantly beat myself up for eating so much, be happy for starving myself and got into self harm and in short depression and the need to be judged on the on my weight really caused me to drastic steps to lose weight.

I'm currently 23 years old and at 110Kg (242 Pounds) and would like to go down to 100-102 Kg (220-224 pounds) by the year end. I'm currently in a better place mentally, but this time I want to lose weight sustainably and would need your help in doing so. I've associated weight loss with a negative mindset because of my past experience and would like to know some positive approaches I can take when I fall off track with my diet plan.

PS. My body image of myself is positive and my health is one area I'm looking at improving to bring changes to my life.

submitted by /u/solfkimb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w0PDAv

No comments:

Post a Comment