Sunday, October 31, 2021

Feeling like the scale is lying and that I’m fatter now

Soooo I had started using a scale a couple months ago, it really helped discipline me. But for some reason I felt like it wasn’t starting to be accurate. It wouldn’t say I gained or anything but I felt like I was losing too much weight? Like, because I didn’t FEEL less fat than the scale must be lying so I bought another scale but still kept the old one. Now I’m weighing myself in new one this morning and it said I weighed 162.2 then when I weighed myself again a minute later it said 162.0 and then 161.8. My old scale however keeps saying 162.2 but I don’t know what to believe. I think my main issue is that…I’ve been feeling very depressed lately…like a failure…so I keep feeling like I’m failing at everything including the weight loss, even though I’m still being consistent. I was stuck at 164 for a while but I’ve managed to move passed that but it’s like I don’t truly believe it. I’ve been proud of my progress until now. Now it just feels like I’m faking it, like the scales are wrong, that even tho I’m keeping up with the diet I’ve messed somehow but the scales won’t reflect it. I went from weighing myself once a week, to everyday MULTIPLE times a day. I was weighing 185 in April (I’m a female, 5’0) so I’m glad I’m not back to what I used to weigh but now I feel stuck. Has anyone gone through this?

submitted by /u/Inevitable-Tomato-81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mxRfyR

No comments:

Post a Comment