Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I can’t do this again

Just the thought of starting yet another calorie deficit or gym membership or setting goals to step more, drink water, etc has thrown me into a panic attack. I’ve done this SO. MANY. TIMES. I’ve tried to make “lifestyle choices” over and over again each time so optimistic that this time the changes will really stick…this time I can stay focused and consistent in my goals. Each time I feel like I only prove to myself that I, in fact, cannot. It’s so devastating. Weight loss is one of the only areas of my life that I truly feel like a major failure at and cannot prove to myself that it is possible to change long term. I have not been successful despite my best effort and am not convinced I will ever be

submitted by /u/MiMyMoMashly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bi5hOz

No comments:

Post a Comment