Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Ideas Please

I will start this post by sharing some information about myself. I am a 39 year old male. Fourteen months ago I was 348 lbs. I decided to change my life and have since dumped 109lbs. I am posting this because I feel like I know how to lose weight. I would say that I am pretty good at it. However, for the last three weeks I have been unable to move the scale. It really doesn't make sense to me. On average the last three weeks I am burning 3222, 3496, and 3315 calories daily and only taking in 1600-1900 daily. I drink more than a gallon of water daily. I workout five times a week and cardio the same. I am at a loss. I have seen these posts on this sub and I would just say they aren't working hard enough or they aren't counting their calories but now that it is me I know I have been. So if you please, give me any hints or advice to kick my weight loss back in gear. I am sick of seeing this number. Thanks.

submitted by /u/gunmetalgreyface
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/314c4JT

No comments:

Post a Comment