Sunday, October 31, 2021

Looking for help with weight loss plateau after new exercise regimen

Hi everyone, I’m a 5’8 M coming from 271 lbs now at 215. It’s taken me about 6 1/2 months. In that time, I’ve fallen in love with running and lifting, which has aided my diet in weight loss, until recently. Ive had trouble losing over the past month and have fluctuated between 214-218 with no real drop in sight. In this past month, I’ve incorporated Brazilian jiu jitsu 3x a week for 2 hours a piece. This extra work has made me extremely hungry. I haven’t been acting on this hunger for the most part, but haven’t had any further weight loss since upping my workout regimen. I thought adding this in would have an impact on my weight loss, but it’s only made my deficit more difficult to maintain. I’m worried about slipping on my diet, or if my body isn’t being given the amount of calories I need to maintain weight loss? Building muscle? Im looking for any advice on what may be going on, and what I can do to adjust my diet for the new exercise volume to make me less ravenous after big workouts.

submitted by /u/No_Track908
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pTttzf

No comments:

Post a Comment