Thursday, October 28, 2021

Starting my Journey

So i started my journey to weight loss i was 360 lbs it was getting harder and harder for me to move around without getting winded or tired easily. I know its my own fault but i feel like unless you are this size you dont really understand how hard life can be for simple tasks. so i started noom about 10 days ago, ive never dieted more then a week but so far noom is working for me. ive never counted calories or anything like that before now ive been getting about 1200 calories a day so far just about.

My only question so far is i weigh myself everyday since i started and today i am at 348.2 how is it possible ive lost that much in about 10 days? was all that weight just water? i tested my scale with a 10lb weight and it came out to 9.8lbs so i will need to figure out how to calibrate it a little better

and i also wanted to welcome myself i hope i can stay on track and lose the weight i want to lose.

submitted by /u/hack-pc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Eh1AVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment