Friday, October 29, 2021

Accountability buddy request: 33F, 5’9”, starting weight 223lb, aiming for 165lb. :)

Hi all. I am looking to start being serious with my weight loss. Have been up and down about 20lb the past year or two, and I know it’s time to really make a change.

I am looking for someone with whom I can check in around daily or weekly weigh-ins, daily calories (I’ll be looking to eat around 1700 per day — a 400 - 500 cal deficit), and confirming daily exercise (realistically aiming for 8000 - 10,000 steps).

I live in Australia, but do not mind where you live. It also doesn’t worry me too much if your stats/goals are different to mine, though I guess there is benefit to similar (at least in terms of calories, maybe). But in all honesty, I’ll be happy to have any buddy to just quickly check in with per day.

I am friendly, but also a bit of a busy introvert, so I’m looking for someone who is cool with a general quicker check in (like, we acknowledge each other’s progress, and offer support/encouragement), but probably am not suited for someone who is definitely hoping to develop more of a friendship or detailed check-in buddy. However I would love to find an enthusiastic and encouraging person who is wanting the same, who can put in a couple of minutes per day to help ourselves stick to this journey. :)

Feel free to PM, and I’m open to considering other platforms to host the check ins, too. :)

submitted by /u/osculatrix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Bt4XXN

No comments:

Post a Comment