Sunday, October 31, 2021

SW 340lb, CW 210lb, GW 170lb, 40F, 6'2

I'm sharing this mainly to encourage everybody on their weight loss journey to keep going and to not give up on themselves! I've been through so much yoyo-dieting in my life and only now at 40 have I finally reached a number on the scale that I haven't seen since I was a teenager. My BMI is 27,3 and a healthy weight range is finally in sight. I work in the medical field and no matter what your dreams of being slim and sexy and whatever are after weightloss, let me tell you that not getting diabetes, cancer or a coronary disease are already worth it and you can reap those benefits at any age!

My personal experience with IF is that I hugely benefitted from OMAD because with frequent meals come frequent insulin spikes that left me constantly feeling hungry and dissatisfied with small portions. I also learnt that my body is not an idiot and chewing gum with sweetener, drinking coffee with a splash of milk or drinking diet soda didn't kick me out of ketosis in a noticeable way. However, I believe that this is an experience that may vary in individuals.

I'm not really certain about my GW because the BMI scale is not completely reliable for tall people. I want to get in a healthy BMI range. But my initial GW of 77kg may not work out. I'll see about that in the future...

I wish you all the best on your journey!

submitted by /u/wotewa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GzSTYN

No comments:

Post a Comment