Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Foot/Sneaker Size and Weight Loss

I’m a 19 year old male who is 5’9 and I am 230lbs (quite overweight). My target goal is 180lbs at 10-15% body fat.

Recently I have gotten into buying and collecting sneakers and have noticed that my feet are much thicker and less bony (less tendons/ligaments/veins showing) compared to when I used to be 150lbs. I also have wide feet and I’m noticing that I have trouble wearing my true size 9 in my shoes (mostly Air Jordans, Air Forces, and Air Maxes). I’m in a dilemma since I’ve spent a lot of money on size 9 shoes and I am worried that they may be too snug for me.

If I were to lose those 50lbs will my feet become skinny again? I want them to be skinnier and more bony so my shoes don’t suffocate my feet. Anyone have a similar experience?

submitted by /u/Foodtakesthepainaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nyoPnG

No comments:

Post a Comment