Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My NSV went wrong due to size differences between brands. I'm just needing to vent.

Over the past 9 months I've lost 43 pounds. I have another 70 to 80 lbs to lose but this has been a huge win for me. I've tried losing weight many (many) times before but it's finally sticking. One of my NSV recently has been watching my jeans size go down. I started at a tight 20 and recently had my size 16 (gosh I hope this will fit someday) jeans button the other day even though they aren't comfortable right now. I was so excited!

Anyways I needed a new pair of "right now" jeans as my current 18s were getting very worn. I decided to go back to a plus size store I've shopped at for years to get a pair. Now I haven't bought jeans there in at least 3 years but I was devastated when I tried on the 18 there only to find it tight. I ended up buying the 20 jeans and felt just so defeated. I know this is just a sizing difference between brands and I know it doesn't take away from my weight loss. But it definitely hurt my ego to buy that size 20 again.

Have others experienced this or found ways to cope with this when it happens?

submitted by /u/MsDedede
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mcPHtL

No comments:

Post a Comment