Friday, October 29, 2021

Weight loss as a parent

I don't see much here mentioning kids...like ever. Not saying I read 100% of stuff, but this sub seems to have a whole lot of people in the single or just living with a partner stage of life. Which is totally fine.

But I'm curious if there are others, like me, who are in the throes of young parenthood and trying to lose weight? It has it's own set of challenges, that's for sure. My current challenge is trying not to revert back to my chocolate/sweets habit as it's a tough period as a stay-at-home-mom. (Both my 4-year-old and my 2.5-year-old have colds, yet again, and the 1 year old is very irritable with teething. It's been 3+ weeks since I've actually been able to sleep though the night, most nights are 5-6.5 hours of sleep in 3 chunks. The urge for comfort food and treats is STRONG.)

Anyone else struggle with sticking with your deficit when kids are throwing you curveballs in schedule, the amount of rest you get, etc.?

submitted by /u/concentrated-amazing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nGaEwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment