Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Most reliable way to lose 20-30 pounds.

Hello. I am 15(m) 153lbs and 5'7. Throughly my whole entire life, I've just been fat. In the spring I was able to go from 164 to 148 from really just eating 1500 calories a day, and then the weight just slowly is coming back. Over the last few weeks I've really kicked in my weight loss. I have been running 2 miles a day, eating around 1600 calories, doing lots of arm exercises with a bar and weights. My arms are definitely bigger. The only issue is, I haven't lost weight - at all. I have just plateaued and it's very difficult to lose. It wasn't this hard last time. Any tips? I would really like to drop 20 by Christmas and if anyone would help please please help :)

submitted by /u/skaidan123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BckPOo

No comments:

Post a Comment