Monday, October 25, 2021

How do you find motivation again?

In June of 2020, I began using the lose it app to track my calories, began exercising a couple times a week, and put effort into losing weight.

It was super successful and I ended up losing 85 pounds (from 290) in about 10 months. This May, I bought a house and moved and it was incredibly stressful. I stopped using the app and was maintaining my weight fine until about a month ago.

I suffered a knee injury and lost my dog and now I just have no effort to use the app or stop myself when I feel like I want to binge. I found out that I’ve torn my ACL and will need surgery and I’m having such a hard time finding any motivation to continue losing weight.

How have you overcome hurdles? I don’t feel the same motivation I did when I started. Limiting myself and saying no to cravings seems so hard now. I’m just so tired and have no extra energy to put into my weight loss. I’m hoping some other strategies might help me be successful.

submitted by /u/muSICKK__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Cmmqmg

No comments:

Post a Comment