Monday, October 25, 2021

Why am I only losing 0.8lbs a week?

I am f21 5'4 and currently weigh 155lbs, my goal is to weigh 127lbs and for the past month I have only lost 0.8lbs a week.

During the week I eat about 1200/1300 calories a day, lots of veg, protein, soups etc and I walk about 12,000 steps a day and try to do weight training 3 times a week.

At the weekend I don't go to the gym but still average about 10,000 steps and I restrict my eating less to about 1500/1600 calories a day (just to keep sane, as I am a student so need to have a social life on the weekend)

I have calculated my calories in vs out (TDEE is apparently 2000 calories) and I burn more than 3500 calories a week, so what am I doing wrong to lose less than a pound a week - at this rate I am going to lose faith in this weight loss goal, as it is so slow and I see no physical change, or change in how my clothes fit.

TL;DR why am i only losing 0.8lbs a week when my cico in more than 3500

submitted by /u/brudenellaquarius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b4H8Lk

No comments:

Post a Comment