Saturday, October 30, 2021

How to deal with the weird "emptiness" when you're not eating?

I'm doing a very strict diet to lose weight quickly (meeting ex girlfriend and I don't want her to see me fat.) And honestly the worst thing about it isn't hunger, it's that feeling of I don't know what to do with myself ??

I usually end up smoking weed, which sometimes makes me hungrier, so then I take a couple ritalin (I'm prescribed) and that makes the hunger go away but then I have to smoke more weed again to fall asleep.

I'm taking a lot of ritalin right now and just trying to get through all the projects I need to do. I feel this weird disassociation and disconnection from reality. Kinda light headed and not really bothered by anything. I've been doing this diet for a month, happy with my weight loss, but I need to keep it up for another couple months. I'd like some tactics to distract myself, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I do exercise sometimes but I get dizzy easily because of the low amount of food.

submitted by /u/ttyl900
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bpvpaj

No comments:

Post a Comment