Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I think I found a decent weight loss "hack"

So first of all I'm 34, 6'2" male went form 275 to 180lbs. I've been overweight to obese all my life.

I got down to this weight by diet and lifting weights no cardio. Just 6000 steps a day from work and life.

I HATE CARDIO, when I do it it makes me hungry as hell and i end up eating more than I burned,

plus it makes me too tired to lift properly, (killin my gainz bro.) Anyways to the point, I started jogging

in place for 6 minutes, 6 times a day for shits and giggles to see what would happen because i was

only losing about a pound every 2 weeks. The FIRST week i did this starting Monday and by Friday I

had ALREADY DROPPED 2 POUNDS.

I thought maybe that was just a fluke so the next week I did the same thing and guess what ANOTHR 2 POUNDS.

On top of that my appetite is actually suppressed and I dont feel like i need to eat an elephant all day long.

Keep in mind this is my at 12% body fat so i cant even imagine how much i would've been dropping at 275lbs.

Anyways to those that hate cardio try it out, even if its just 3 minutes at a time 3 times a day. I'm not

talking about balls to the wall running either, maybe 3 steps a second. I went form 6000 steps a day to

10 to 13k a day without even breaking a sweat! I literally dont even break a sweat and i am even sleeping better.

Just thought I would let you know.

Good luck out there and keep fighting the good fight!

Forgive my formatting I suck at life and have no excuses. English is also my first language. Eat me.

submitted by /u/mystang12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nvIN2l

No comments:

Post a Comment