Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I’ve gained 50 pounds and can’t seem to lose any of it. I need help.

I’m a 19 year old dude, 5’10, and 210 pounds located in California. I used to be short and chubby until I miraculously got taller and lost weight through sophomore year. I was around 160 pounds for the entirety of junior/senior year.

I was super happy with it but then quarantine hit and kicked us out of schools in march 2020(we had our graduation virtually in may), and on top of that I started working at Taco Bell in July.

My family’s kinda poor and Taco Bell offered free lunch every shift so I took advantage of that and even though I tried to eat the healthiest options, I gained weight like crazy. I wasn’t satisfied with the job so I quit after 3 months in October and realized I put on a total of 50 pounds, giving me some man boobs and a belly.

Here we are a year later in October 2021 and in the time since I’ve been bouncing back and forth between 200 and 210 pounds. I barely eat, I move around a decent amount, and I exercise a few times a week, but I’ve seen no progress whatsoever in terms of weight loss. I’ve hit the gym a few times and have seen some muscle development but that’s it. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Ps I originally wanted to post pics of my body to get advice on what i should work on, but no image posts are allowed.

submitted by /u/Mthrowaway785
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nzxiH8

No comments:

Post a Comment