Monday, October 25, 2021

It’s pretty amazing

It’s all there, up in my head. All this technical knowledge about weight loss. I know that no matter what strategy I use, being in a caloric deficit is necessary. I know how beneficial exercise can be, I know all about intermittent fasting, and keto, and low carb. I know the health risks that come with being obese. Hell, I was once a lot thinner than I am now and I know how that felt. It’s like I’ve gathered all this amazing information.. but it’s all locked in my head. I can’t make the switch from having all this knowledge to applying it to real life. I’ve lost and (and then gained) weight a couple times, and I honestly don’t know what it was about those times that made it possible, or what I’d need to do differently to make it stick. It’s just really frustrating “knowing what works”, and not being able to make it work for yourself.

submitted by /u/leftturn95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jBjj2b

No comments:

Post a Comment