Monday, October 25, 2021

Finally, some progress! I lost 3 pounds the healthy way!

SW 201lbs, CW 198lbs, GW 180lbs, H 6’0, W 38

So it’s been 5 weeks since I started going to the gym and 1 week since I learned about the importance of protein. I’ve replaced any snack craving I have with one of my yummy chocolate protein shakes and do my best to have at least 60 grams a day (200 is what I was told I need to get up to).

I replaced all my unhealthy habits with healthy habits and finally, I noticed a difference on the scale.

I was so disappointed in how I let myself go, get the belly I did and reality kicked in when the scale started with a “2”. Now it’s back down to starting with a “1” and I feel great. My goal is to be able to fit into my size 34 jeans again. That’s probably a bit too wishful thinking though.

As long as I feel better I’m okay with a slow weight loss. I just tell myself part of it is my body building muscle.

submitted by /u/oh_fuck_ya_bud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30TNR8R

No comments:

Post a Comment