Monday, October 25, 2021

Could somebody explain what's happening with my legs?

Before the pandemic my lowest weight was 170lbs (I'm 5'11 & 22yo male) and even then my legs seem to have a lot of excess fat on them, I've restarted my weight loss journey and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to deal with my legs?

I've seen people that were at my highest size (320lbs) and even though they've lost weight, their legs are fine. I didn't do much muscle training and it was purely food changes that resulted in my weight loss before.

My legs are pretty wobbly when walking, however when I'm sitting down in my underwear, all the fat spreads out and it looks massive, I can grab the fatty part of it and it feels like there's so much of it. It wasn't as noticeable when I was 170lbs however it was still there and didn't look like a normal person's thigh.

What would be the best way of dealing with this? Weight loss did affect my legs but compared to my belly and my arms etc it barely made any difference. Very self -conscious about them!

submitted by /u/PsychologicalSpark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nppA2d

No comments:

Post a Comment