Thursday, October 28, 2021

Not another Phentermine post!!!

Yes, it's another Phen post. I was just prescribed half tabs of Phen (37.5's) and Topamirate for weight loss. I just have a few questions because I don't seem to be having the common experience that others online are having? And I'm not really having the side effects my doctor said I would? Instead of jitters, feeling like my heart is beating really fast, and high energy I'm super tired after I take my pills! I could sleep anywhere. Overall I have a low energy and mood. My appetite isn't really that suppressed either.

It's been exactly 2 weeks now and I've only lost like 2 lbs but that could just be because my eating or exercise habits haven't really changed since we are in the process of moving.

Any advice? Is this normal?

submitted by /u/cecsor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CBISaM

No comments:

Post a Comment