Monday, October 25, 2021

Losing 15lbs in a month?

Hi everyone. I’ve always had some trouble with my weight, but since arriving at College in September it’s gotten pretty bad.

My parents were always pretty good about keeping me on track. It was always a sustained weight before I ruined it somehow. Even throughout my gap year between HS and College when I had more freedom, they kept me on track.

But now I’m on my own. In the last two months, I’ve gained 15 lbs. I’ll be seeing my parents for the first time since leaving for Thanksgiving (flights are expensive- I haven’t had the opportunity to go home yet) and I already know they’re going to absolutely dig into me. I need to lose the weight before I go home. I’ve always had a bit of an impulsivity and binging problem with food, but it just keeps getting worse.

I’m looking pretty bloated, so I feel like some of the weight is due to salt or carbs. I cant be sure though.

I’m looking into water fasting, and I started today. I’m thinking of doing a water fast for 3-5 days just to kick off the weight loss.

I know this isn’t a healthy goal. I understand that. But I’d rather this month suck a bit than to deal with my parents when I get home.

Please help me out. Any and all help is appreciated. I’m just not in the mental position right now to deal with their comments when I get home.

Will the weight be easier to lose since it’s relatively new? Are there good methods I don’t know of that’ll help me lose it in a healthier way?

submitted by /u/efficientpopsicle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jwW61h

No comments:

Post a Comment