Saturday, October 30, 2021

What to expect in a calorie deficit

I am a 28 year old 5’7 male weighing approximately 250lbs.

I have been participating in a high volume low calorie diet consuming around 1600-2100 calories for the last week and a half. I have been generally pleased with my results losing around 9 pounds although I suspect a good deal of that is water weight. This brings me to my first question. What should I expect in terms of weight loss? I come from a background in wrestling so I’m very familiar with weight loss however it was done in a very unhealthy way and would often have large fluctuations in the weight. The calculators I’m using all say around 2lbs per week I guess I was just curious how accurate those are cause I know everybody is different.

submitted by /u/atalkinglobster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bnY2EL

No comments:

Post a Comment