Thursday, October 28, 2021

Tomorrow is my first weigh in.

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Tomorrow is my first weigh in for my weight loss journey. I started a month ago, and, it's been incredibly difficult. Cutting back sweets and junk, but I know it's to better myself.

I've struggled with an eating disorder most of my life to cope with stress, pain and trauma. It sucks, I'm aware of it and the signs and I've taken the power away from it as best I can.

I've started going to the gym for the first time in five years. I'm doing the best that I can right now with light cardio, I'm afraid of my heart exploding so I try to keep it nice and paced. I also do light weights!

I started at 320 pounds at the beginning of October. Tomorrow I see if I've made any progress.

Just posting this here as I felt it would give me a sense of accountability, regardless of what happens.

submitted by /u/TheHighWizardOfBread
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vZdxMT

No comments:

Post a Comment