Monday, October 25, 2021

Am I delusional or are my pants getting looser after a workout?

33, fat, short, male. Anyway I have been hitting that gym hard and I tell ya, my fat pants just get looser and looser, especially after working out. It's weird cause all I've read is that clothes usually feel tighter after a workout. I have tried the other fat pants that are the same size and they feel looser too so I'm not stretching the pants. Maybe my OCD is acting up from the exercise and giving me delusions of grandeur.

Can you actually lose weight working out? I was always under the impression fat and weight loss happens when you sleep. Either way I'm looking forward to getting into those goal jeans of mine.

submitted by /u/throwawayaccounthe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZjJhk5

No comments:

Post a Comment