Thursday, January 30, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - February Sign Ups

A new month is starting which means a new Daily Accountability Challenge!

This is the sign up post to make your goals for the month.

There will be a daily post for you to post your progress on said goals.

At the end of the month, there will be a wrap up to talk about your general progress & how you feel about everything!

If you miss the sign up post, you're always welcome to hop in, the waters fine! You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

Leading by example, here are my goals, subject to mild tweaks as needed:

Weight by end of month (205 lbs, preferably trend weight):

Stay within calorie range (1500): X/X days.

Exercise 5 days a week: X/X days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week), if exceeded, $25 donation: X/13 total.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of):

Try a new recipe once a week: X/4 weeks.

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: Blergh.

Drawing prompt every day: X/X days.

Brush teeth after dinner: X/X days.

Do/say something to make SO smile: It’s February & I genuinely believe my SO deserves the best from me. I always want to be giving the people I love the best I have to offer. Also how gross & sentimental I’ve become in my old age.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36FkzYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment