Friday, January 31, 2020

Focus on diet or exercise?

I recently started taking my health seriously after gaining some weight from a lifestyle change (moved to a full time desk job) and a stressful living situation.

I've heard the saying that weight loss happens in the kitchen and fitness happens in the gym.

I'm currently at my heaviest weight (130) which is right on the end of the healthy BMI range for my stats (28F, 5ft2in) I haven't always had the best relationship with my body or food and while I've never been diagnosed I suspect i suffer from ED tendencies at the very least.

I would like to get down to either the middle or lower end on my BMI range which would be 15-20lbs. I know that the smaller you are the harder it is to lose weight. My question is should I be focusing my attention on losing weight through my diet or would fully investing in working out achieve the same results.

Note: I know that no matter what I do I will have to be eating fairly health (or at least much health than I am right now) I just want to know if it should be my primary concern.

submitted by /u/mypasswordisphil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vF1LME

No comments:

Post a Comment