Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Had a picture posted without my permission online... saw the comments and it was ugly.

Yesterday was not a winner in my weight loss journey.

I had a picture of me from behind (taken without my permission) at a concert this summer and I recently found it posted online. The comments... were heart breaking. As someone who has struggled with weight all my life I thought I looked pretty good. I had lost 30 pounds prior to this 2 month trip, and yes I had put 10 pounds back on but I was feeling good! At 5’5” I felt strong and pretty at 155 pounds.

And this was one of the best nights of my life! It was the end of a trip that I had spent 2 years saving up for! Until someone tagged me in this post so I could see the comments calling me a line backer... built like a bowling alley. Fat bitch. Ugly and a terrible dancer.

I now feel sick to my stomach. I know they’re just trying to attack what they can see from a person they don’t know. I just hate that they caused me to break down in the bathroom at work. All because I didn’t give her my seat that was in front of her.

In the end I reported her and got her suspended on twitter but I’m still searching trying to see if there is any more traces online. Each mention of me I’m mentally cataloging. I’m obsessing over it. The damage is done. I skipped dinner, threw out the dress, and cried some more.

Today I’m trying to pick myself up and be able to move forward in a healthy way. But I think I’m going to be wearing my baggiest clothing for the next few days.

Yesterday was a hard loss in this weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/BergamontStains
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38P3hKe

No comments:

Post a Comment