Friday, January 24, 2020

Question about Stretch Marks

To preface this,, I'm a 16 year old guy that has been struggling with my weight for a few years now. My eating definitely isn't normal. I don't know if I'd categorize it as binge eating, but going off most symptoms it definitely parallels my own habits in a lot of ways. I'm not absurdly fat but I've definitely gotten to be overweight, and I'm continually gaining it. I went from being a healthy weight (almost an athletic build) to this state over the course of a year or two, but only in the past week I've actually noticed some stretch marks around my belly.

Admitting I care about something like this as a guy is genuinely embarrassing but I do want to know if they're at all likely to go away with weight loss (not fade). They're really not that bad; I just have a few little patches on either side of my belly button. I know things like pregnancy leave permanent scars, but even chubby guys I know don't deal with this and I'd at least want to know whether I'm stuck with them or not.

submitted by /u/ZepheniahBlue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tFCem1

No comments:

Post a Comment