Friday, January 24, 2020

Anyone feel like weight loss is slowing down?

I started trying to lose weight in August. By December I lost about 20 lbs. Not too fast, but I’m a full time student who works part time so the gym isn’t always easy. Neither is healthy food lol. Anyway, on December 23rd I weighed 150 lbs. Now, a month later, I’m at 151 lbs. I’ve been working out almost daily most of that time. I’ll admit over the holidays my food intake wasn’t great, but I’ve now started intermittent fasting and eating as healthy as possible (most of the time..). Nothing. No changes. I don’t know if I’m just not drinking enough water or something (spoiler alert: I’m not). But it’s getting really frustrating. I got a Fitbit around Christmas and I’ve been tracking my food intake. It shows that almost daily I’m burning at least twice as many calories as I eat. Yet nothing.. am I alone here?

submitted by /u/loveyourselfmydear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RIREha

No comments:

Post a Comment