Wednesday, January 29, 2020

When I am at a "healthy" weight, I'm sick all the time and feel like poo

I am 5'8" and at my "healthy" weight of 150 several years back I was sick and sluggish ALL THE TIME. I even went to a dietitian to get help and she said everything I was doing was looking great so just "let it set in" and id be fine. Well after 6 months at that weight I gained about 30 pounds and felt great. I was actually able to get stuff done without being exhausted. I have nothing medically wrong with me except seizures right now but everything else is fine and I am well over a healthy weight.

I had to study a lot of nutrition and fitness stuff in college and learned that I have a much larger body frame than what is considered "normal" for my height. I have a size 11 foot and 19 inch wide shoulders. But everything i've read since then at 180 id be overweight. Even at my heaviest now, I thankfully have no medical issues but I'm trying to prevent that by weight loss. So I have no idea. My doctor said as long as I'm healthy 180 is fine yet a dietitian disagreed.

Im so confused!

submitted by /u/ketoj527
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RChjsX

No comments:

Post a Comment