Monday, January 27, 2020

Grocery store lunch ideas?

Hi all! I’m looking for some work day lunch suggestions!

I’m kind of in a weird position now, the last month I’ve been trying to meal prep my lunches (more so to save money than anything tbh). However, I’m in the process of packing up my apartment and moving over the next 2 weeks and have already packed away a lot of my kitchen.

Obviously I don’t want to be eating out everyday for the next 2 weeks. In the past when I haven’t had time to meal prep/forgot leftovers, I’ve just gone to the grocery store near my office and gotten bread, mustard, meat and cheese - enough so that I can just make sandwiches all week. However, I’m really trying to be healthier and I want to finally, finally commit to my weight loss.

So I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I can pick up at the grocery store for the week that I can assemble/keep at work?

submitted by /u/flaccidadults
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RUh5MF

No comments:

Post a Comment