Sunday, January 26, 2020

Proud of myself

So I technically started my weight loss journey about a year ago with weight watchers. It was great at first, I dropped 20 pounds. Then I started plateauing and decided I needed to change things up. So I decided to start calorie counting. Since starting CICO on October 15th 2019 I've lost 21 pounds! In a little over 3 months! I've lost a total of 41 pounds going from 205 pounds down to 163.4! I'm 22 years old that's the lowest I think I've been since being a child. My goal is 122 (which might change but for now seems attainable) and I'm already halfway there! I'm so proud of myself and the closer I get to my goal the more excited I feel. This summer I'll feel so much better in my body, even though I won't quite be at my goal for most of it I'll be pretty close. Just wanted to share my progress!

submitted by /u/concernedweightloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RP1Gxq

No comments:

Post a Comment