Monday, January 27, 2020

Weight loss advice please!

Hey yall,

Im a 17 year old boy, 6’ and 230,

I currently am fairly sedentary but still somewhat athletic, I’m looking to become less sedentary and less self conscious about my weight. I have been in sports my entire life up until the past few years where I could not play due to injuries. Right now I am not really comfortable with gyms so it would be ideal if the workouts I do could be completed outside of a gym. I have exercise and cold weather induced asthma which prevents me from running outdoors during the winter. I am not able to eat gluten or dairy which has made nutrition a bit more challenging. I try to keep my diet fairly clean. Usually I eat a protein bar for breakfast, chicken and rice for lunch, and whatever my family is eating for dinner. Usually nuts, fruits, granola bars, and every once in a while, chips, are thrown in during the day for snacks.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

submitted by /u/blackandwhite365
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37xbdQf

No comments:

Post a Comment