Monday, January 27, 2020

IF, macros, frequent but small meals... Are any of these relevant or are they just strategies to sustain CICO?

We’ve all heard it: starvation mode. I’ve been unintentionally doing IF since I started my CICO diet 3 weeks ago. I feel super full when I do eat and my body doesn’t even acknowledge hunger until 5pm (when I routinely break fast) but my initial 10lbs have been slower than when I’ve done other diets (keto, duh!). I do realize weight loss stalls after the initial whoosh, but I haven’t had that whoosh. Is my body hanging on to this undesired fat for dear life?! How do I get it to let it go like Elsa???

And then there’s the “power of metabolic foolery”: eating small, but frequent meals. I’m confused and obviously want to do this in the most effective and healthy way.

Also: if anyone has similar stats and has reached their goal with either or any of these methods and could shine the light on this girl, I would be super, super grateful.

24F | 5’3 | SW:173 | CW: 166 | GW: 115

submitted by /u/onecoldburrito
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37ALZQX

No comments:

Post a Comment