Monday, January 27, 2020

Does anyone else hate comments about their weight loss?

I'm curious who enjoys people commenting on their weight loss and who dislikes comments.

I am someone who wants no comments. Comments feel fat-shaming to me, because in general the comments come from people who have been pretty mean/negative to me in general. Also, I gained weight due to trauma, so I don't like being reminded of my "PTSD body."

I suppose it depends on who is making the comments, and the context. I don't discuss my weight with anyone except online, so any comment from others is totally unsolicited. My body is private to me, so comments feel invasive.

Anyways, just wondering what others; experiences and feelings about comments, and how you handle them if you dislike them.

submitted by /u/UnlikelyGreen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Y5e4o

No comments:

Post a Comment