Saturday, January 25, 2020

Frustrated by weight loss plateau, should I change anything?

So I’m 27 years old 6’3 about 227 lbs. little background on me. Beginning of last year I was about 280, got down to 240 rather quickly, then kind of stalled out over summer and stayed about the same. But I wasn’t really tracking calories or working out as hard so it was understandable. Then starting in November I’ve been getting back to tracking and working out diligently. Gotten down to 226-227. Now for about a week I’ve been about the same or even gone up a pound or two. I know weight loss plateaus are part of the process but I didn’t really have one my first time losing weight.

I’ve been tracking my food and have stayed at about the same calorie level as I was when I was losing weight to get down to 227. Not a lot of carbs and getting plenty of protein. I lift weights 5 days a week and do at least a little cardio most days.

Is there anything I should change or should I just wait it out?

submitted by /u/Iluvtheboom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uvwYRN

No comments:

Post a Comment