Monday, January 27, 2020

It's time for a chage

Good morning good people,

So, i'm thinking about weight loss for last year but never had nerves to stick to it - And now is the time.
I just realized that i'm heaviest I have ever bean and in worst shape I have ever bean and it's really starting to get in way of my personal progress and my life goals.

Basic info about me:
Gender - Male
Age - 25
Height - 183cm / 6ft
Weight - 130kg / 287lb
I don't really exercise and I work as software developer so I'm by PC all day long.

At one point in my life I was at about ~115kg / 250lb and went to ~90kg / 200lb using MyFitnessPal and Nutritionist advice but when when I went to college my weight skyrocketed to 120kg / 265lb and when I started working last year I got new 10kg / 22lb as I do even less walking and I go out more as I finally have some money for it.

Here is my plan and please critique and suggest how to make it better and more sustainable

  1. Track my calorie intake.
    1. MFP suggest 2.600 cal/day for slow weight loss.
  2. Start exercise - Swimming for beginning and Gym and Biking a bit later.
  3. Meal prep, especially for work.
    1. I eat junk foot at work as there is no good and healthy option nearby.
submitted by /u/FetBoj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TYXU7i

No comments:

Post a Comment