Saturday, January 25, 2020

I'm 5"7 and weigh 160 and my goal weight is 122. My bmi will be 19.1 (healthy) but everyone is telling me it's too low. Is there any reason to not reach for this goal even though I'm making sure to get my nutrients?

STATS: 5"7 Highest weight: 210lbs Current weight: 160lbs Goal weight: 122 pounds Hi guys, I got a bit of a problem I suppose. Everyone who I talk to about my weightloss journey has expressed concern about my goal weight. I am currently 160 and want to weigh 122. I still have a belly pouch but it's not as big. I don't hate my body, in fact I quite like it. But I want to be at 122 because I want to achieve what I said I would. I also feel like although I like my body now, I'll feel even more comfortable with it at 122lbs.

I've been on this journey for a year and a half now and know what is healthy and what is not healthy. I eat 1,300-1,400 calories and walk 20,000 steps every day.

I make sure to pack most meals with all the macronutrients I need and haven't felt dizzy/tired/hungry.

Weight loss doesn't consume my life and I have other goals too. I'm just in this routine where I do the same thing everyday naturally and the weight has been dropping pretty steadily. I understand that there will be plateaus and my weight loss will get slower.

I weigh myself every month and I'm not obsessed with the number on the scale. I have been losing 9-10 pounds per month for the past 3 months.

So at this rate I may reach my goal by June- Early August

I would just like some feedback and thoughts about whether or not I should continue to strive for this goal.

Thank you!

https://ibb.co/M8dBsFr

submitted by /u/Futurebetwinner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tGya4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment