Thursday, January 30, 2020

Unsure how long it takes to start seeing results

I started my weight loss journey in July of last year weighing 332 pounds, my highest weight. By October I had gotten down to 315 and joined the r/loseit Camp Crystal Lake Challenge. By the end of the challenge I had hit my goal weight of 300 and I have maintained that since that day with slight fluctuations of course. 2 weeks ago I made a decision that I no longer wanted to just maintain and that I wanted to lose some more weight so I joined a gym. I've been eating healthier and tracking my nutrients and calories for 120 days now, and after joining the gym I've worked out 4 times with my 5th session slated to be later tonight. According to my nutrients and working out I have been anywhere from 2,200 to 3,000 calories less than suggested per week and I am still maintaining 300 pounds but not seeing any more results. I have cut out soda and am mostly drinking water, unsweet tea, and black coffee with the occasional glass of milk. Am I doing something wrong? How long should it take to notice results after starting a new plan? Any thoughts and advice are appreciated!

submitted by /u/therealchutton
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U97xjD

No comments:

Post a Comment