Wednesday, January 29, 2020

HELLO ONEDERLAND!!! M/18/6'3"(250.2>199.0=51.2lbs)

Hello all! For the first time since I was 13 years old I finally weigh less than 200lbs. On August 20th I started my journey to weight loss, that same week I also moved away from home and started college Majoring in Computer Systems Engineering. These past 5 or so months have been tough but I'm glad I did it!

I mainly did OMAD, with a few 48 hour water fasts, and alot of cheat days.

My weight has been my biggest insecurity for as long as I can remember. My entire highschool career is riddled with failed attempts to lose weight. At the time I felt like I've done everything to try to lose the weight, and I just kind of accepted that I'd be obese for the rest of my life. Thank you so much to this subreddit and a few others for giving me hope when I was at my lowest. I'm not done yet, but wanted to share this milestone. Cheers!

submitted by /u/TheGeorgeOrwell1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GBUVti

No comments:

Post a Comment