Friday, January 24, 2020

Why do people behave so weirdly about weight loss?

This week I became one of 'those' people who rant on Facebook. After having the umpteenth person try to convince me I need to stop losing weight, despite still being medically considered obese. I can't get over how many times I've had to listen to someone try to convince me they know better than me what I should do with my own body - even better than my own doctor, who I see on a regular basis.

After I posted about this, I have had several people approach me and share similar experiences when they started implementing positive change. So I was wonder who here had the same experience and what is your strategy to deal with it? Also note that this tends to happen with any positive life change, not just weight loss. WHY PEOPLE, WHY?!

submitted by /u/Corli81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vbTGP8

No comments:

Post a Comment