Monday, January 27, 2020

All I ate this weekend was greggs, subway, burgers and milkshakes

All I ate this weekend was greggs, subway, burgers & milkshakes and it was one of the best weekends of my life.

*record scratch* Let me explain... This weekend I went on a bit of a cross country trip with some friends of mine. This was the first time in the past year that I haven't been able to weigh myself or count calories entirely accurately and I was a bit nervous to be honest. However I made a concious decision to put my anxiety behind me and just enjoy the weekend. I had some drinks, I had many burgers and a couple of milkshakes and a bit of fast food too but it was one of the best weekends of my life regardless.

There's two main reasons for that. The first is because it was just a great weekend away with friends and it will forever be a treasured memory. The second is because I realised quite vividly that while weight loss is important, it's also important for us to be developing a new life style. I love burgers and milkshakes, I always have and I probably always will, why would I cut them out of my life entirely? That would be ridiculous and backwards. I've had my fun, made my memories but now I get to go back to a normal, relaxed and healthy diet. One weekend didn't make me regain the 91lbs I've lost. Balance and moderation are key to our success :)

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/310IeC4

No comments:

Post a Comment