Sunday, January 26, 2020

Accountability buddy? :)

It's my first time on this sub, so forgive this post :P

I've been doing better with my weight loss more than I ever have before and I'm really happy about that, but I can't get pass the spot where I am right now. I started at 222 lbs and am now at 207. I can't get lower than 202. Every week, I fluctuate between 202 and 208, just back and forth and in between. :P It just comes down to giving into cravings at night. During the morning and afternoon, I have pretty good control over my diet. I stick to the diet I've laid out for myself almost perfectly until about 7 or 8 at night. Then about half the time, I give in to my cravings.

I'm 5'3" and 22 years old. Would love someone to check in with once or twice a day! Just having someone to update on my weight and diet would do wonders, I think, and maybe remind me to take progress pictures every so often. I'd be more than happy to keep you accountable as well, obviously :)

submitted by /u/RosewaterVibes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aLTOFy

No comments:

Post a Comment