Friday, January 24, 2020

Any tips for gaining/maintaining muscle while losing weight?

I (M/21) am making another push this year toward weight loss (CW: 245, 6’0”). I’ve always been pretty athletic and feel I have a good bit of muscle on me, so I’ve had trouble really placing what my goal weight should be.

Moving forward I just want to lose weight and eventually push toward gains. During the losing weight phase I was looking for some tips on what deficit I should eat and what I should be doing at the gym in the meantime.

Is it a waste to lift every day while eating a deficit?

Would it be better to just focus on what burns the most calories like cardio?

Should I add extra protein to my diet to help get some gains in the meantime?

I just have a lot of questions, and figured I’d get advice here. Thanks!

submitted by /u/JoeFalcone26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36ghLkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment